When it is to hot to move.
When the weather feels to be at least 200+ degrees.
When you feel as if you might just be sitting in an oven.
Today, this afternoon, hopefully not tonight.
Here my lovely friends I present you all with a little list of things that when I'm beyond any sort of cool I tend to do to prevent myself from melting completely.
1. Stock up on cool, preferably frozen foods.
Believe it or not, beneath this mini tower of museli + fruit is in fact homemade mango sorbet..
2. Turn up your fan, boost up the airconditioner and pray for the breeze.
3. Swim, throw water at one another, drink water, have a cold shower and dream of the snow..
4. Chuck on your swimmers.. We all swimmers are made for swimming, but seriously their other purpose? To get away with wearing minimal clothing in attempts to not completely melt away.
5. With your fan on, swimmers ready and cold shower just finished watch a little of what ever you happen to fancy at the time. By the way if you feel like taking a peek at the moment the Quiksilver + Roxy Pro is on..
SO there you had it my lovelies. A little list of things to do for the next time you're past melting.
If at the moment where you live is cold and snowing, or rain filled my lovely friend JOY has a little post that you might just like..
P.S. I'm secretly a little jealous of all of you people surrounded by the cold.. When it's meant to be Autumn and then unbearable heat hits instead you can't help but wish for some sweater weather..
Back at you all soon I do hope with another new post very soon. Time over the past week has simply slipped through my fingers.
Until the next time,