Wake up to the buzz of the alarm.. 6:30AM surf check.
Ahh too tired, I go to hit snooze and think the better of it only knowing that it will go off again.
Sit up, throw my feet over the side of the bed, grab a shirt, some skirts or shorts and a jumper. Now out the door we go.
Along with my sister and neighbour we make our way down to the sandy shores of the beach. Next we peek over the dune in attempts to catch our first glimpses of what the morning's conditions have to offer...
Watch, observe and see the sea.
15 minutes later.
It's good surf!
Back up to the house, wetsuit, surfboard, board wax and swimmers. Ready set go.
It's now 7AM. We're in the surf and depending on our appetite, the day's plans and the condintions we could be there anywhere from 1-4 hours..
And so what did the illustration have to with all this?
WELL.. I'll try to explain.
1. The flowers in each of the two corners. Nature and the walk as we make our way down to the ocean's shore.
2. Zzzzz... My tired mind as the alarm buzzes as I wake and attempt to shake off the grogginess.
3. Geometrical triangles held within my fingertips.. To be honest I'm not quite sure.. Fragmented time perhaps?
4. The sleepy eyelid across my face.. The exhaustion shifting as time wore on.
5. 6 floating fish.. Dolphins, stingrays, fish, the marine life beneath my toes.. Who knows what floats below?
Despite all this sometimes I AM JUST..
Zzzz... Perhaps tomorrow I won't set my alarm and I'll try to sleep in...
Oh and one more thing, are you a morning person?