Hello! SO today I thought I would share with you all a mini-fact-file or 'profile' I made of myself recently... A mini collection of facts that I thought perhaps you may feel like reading.
- A day at home
- Nice People
- Smart People
- A good conversation
- Good Food
- A sale on your favourite things
- Peer pressure
- When people make bad choices
- The Internet
- Feels like I should be kinder and more grateful
- Choc chip cookies
- Gluten Free Treats
LOTS OF PEOPLE? VS. NOT MANY?
- Both. A group of cool kids is the bomb. However when people act up because of someone else you could call that the ‘no goods’.
- Seeing a small group or just 1 or two people is also real good. Better conversation, no bothers of them changing because of someone else.
- An easy read
- A fun ‘not-to-scary’ mystery is what will always make me happy.
- Factual fiction
- A hidden meaning waiting to be uncovered
- Yes. Being outside is always awesome and afterwards I feel really good and satisfied. However the getting outside part isn’t always so easy but once I'm there I'll be there for a while... Playing soccer and in the surf are the places you might find me.
- ‘Dress-ups’ aka 'Outfit Changing'
SOCIAL MEDIA FAVE?
Instagram. It's all photos, what more could I ask for?
BEACH OR CITY? Is both an option?
There it was. My mini-teensy-weensy fact file. Hoping your week is wonderful!