Hey, hey, hey! Hoping your day has been good. Really good. And possibly even great or fantastic.
SO *cue drumroll* introducing Nina and all her wonderfulness, enjoy!
1. How long have you been blogging for and was there anything particular that inspired you to start?
I've been blogging for a couple years now! Maybe 4 years? I like to try everything so after my youtube/vlogging account I decided I wanted to try blogging.
I've always loved writing and photograhy so it seemed like something I wanted to delve into.
2. Summer or winter? Or are you more for Autumn or Spring? Why?
Hands down, I adore Spring! Beautiful "porridge" weather - not too hot, not too cold. Lots of plants blooming, my birthday, halloween - everything I love!
3. If you could travel to any 3 places in the whole world where would you visit? Why those places?
Jamaica for the great vibes & beaches, Venice for the intricate beauty and Japan to visit my mountain hometown!
4. If you were going to a desert island in the middle of nowhere and you could bring just 5 things what would they be?
1. My camera (becuase that would be an experience worth vlogging!) 2. A tub of lemon sorbet 3. Some cute sunnies 4. Walking boots and 5. A lil helicopter to get back home after some island adventuring haha
5. Is there anyone or anything in particular that really inspires you?
All the blogs on my blog roll never end to inspire me as does Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tavi Gevinson and my camera seems to have a life of it's own so anything my camera is drawn to!
6. Something that you couldn't live without?
My recent obsession is currently rice pudding so it's definitely something life wouldn't be the same without!
7. All time favourite ice-cream flavour?
Pistachio or coffee flavour. Going to have to make an ultimate combo I think...
8. How would you describe your style?
Like a chameleon! It's everchanging- one day major gypsy vibes, the next minimalistic/classic.
9. If you had a super power what would it be?
Teleportation! I'm a wanderer at heart so being able to travel the world without burning my wallet would be a dream.
Just think; breakfast in Paris, a swim in the Galapagos, a stroll through Central Park, lunch in Norway and the list goes on...
10. Do you have any tips, words of wisdom or suggestions for new bloggers?
Change it up! Be different, be you and be versatile. It's a loving community so just have fun!
Thank you SO much Nina for the interview!
I really hope all of you enjoyed reading through this interview as much as I loved interviewing Nina and reading through all her hands down awesome answers!
Wishing you all a lovely day!