Have your days been full of laughter?Or maybe Chocolate? Beaches? Whatever if may be I do hope life has been treating you well.
-Recycled Cardboard- - Scissors & Glue- - Patterned Paper- -Ribbon- - Coloured and Led Pencils-
1. Sketch shape of gift tag onto recycled cardboard.
2. Cut cardboard into shape.
3. Trace around edges of cardboard gift-tag onto coloured paper.
6. Trace around edges of tag onto patterned paper.
7. Glue patterned paper onto blank side of gift tag.
8. Use scissors or hole-punch to create a hole in the top of gift tag.
10. Thread ribbon through hole in gift tag.
11. Using second piece of patterned paper carefully trim 2-4 long strips of paper and glue to gift tag.
12. For a little extra decoration use coloured pencils to create small illustration.
Hope you all like it. Bye now!